At Left Tackle Consulting, we have more than two decades of experience when it comes to roof damage insurance claims, and helping our clients get the money they need to cover roof damages from tornadoes, hurricanes, hail, and wind.
Your roof is one of the most expensive parts of your home or business. Whether you suspect that it may need to be replaced, or you need a damage assessment after a natural disaster or inclement weather, we’re here to help.
Roof Damage Consulting Services
Left Tackle Consulting is a professional, reliable roofing insurance consultant. While our primary focus is on insurance appraisal, we also offer roof inspection services to assess the overall condition of the roof on your home or business. Here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Roof inspections and analysis – Whether you have an older roof which may be leaking and damaging your building or you have a brand-new roof that you want to make sure is properly installed, we can help you assess its condition and ensure that the proper steps are taken to keep your property safe.
- Quality assurance – If you have recently had your building re-roofed, or had major roof work or repairs done, Left Tackle Consulting can assess the quality of the work and make sure that all roof systems are up to the proper building codes and standards.
- Follow-ups and analysis – We offer yearly inspections for your roof, which may be required after severe weather, such as windstorms, tornadoes, and hurricanes, which can damage major roof systems.
- Warranty claim filing – We can help compile evidence for warranty claims and contact the roof system manufacturer to ensure that the warranty claim is processed correctly. We can also work with roofing contractors to ensure that there will be no cost for materials or workmanship for any issues that are covered under the warranty terms.
- Insurance claim support – Should you need to make a claim with your insurance provider – if a tree falls on your roof, for example – we can aid you throughout the process of collecting evidence, assessing damage, and negotiating with your insurance company.
Trusted, Experienced Industry Experts
Our team of consultants has been specializing in roof assessments for years and we have decades of combined experience. We have an in-depth understanding of modern roofing standards, building codes, and installation requirements, making us the perfect choice for all of your roofing inspection and consulting needs in Kansas, and elsewhere in the United States.
Contact Us Today To Get Started!
If you need to make an insurance claim, need a rooftop inspection after a storm, or simply want to make sure that your commercial or residential roof was installed properly, we’re here to help. Don’t wait. You can give us a call today.