Insurance Appraisal Services
The process of filing a claim for property damage – either at home or for your business – can be quite difficult, especially if you do not agree with the insurer’s assessment of your property’s value or their claim payout.
At Left Tackle Consulting we can help you get the money you deserve with our insurance appraisal services. Learn more about what we do, and how we can help you file your claim, below.
What Is An Insurance Appraiser?
During the process of insurance adjustment, many companies allow you to invoke an appraisal clause. This clause will allow you to resolve disputes between you and your insurance company and reach a settlement. Typically, this clause can be invoked either by you or your insurer.
This process is usually legally binding, both parties must abide by what the appraiser recommends. Make sure that you consult with Left Tackle Consulting before invoking this clause so that you fully understand all of your options.
Appraisers are independent third parties selected both by you and your insurer after the appraisal clause has been invoked. Once selected, both independent appraisers will select a neutral “umpire” or arbiter who will help determine valuations if they cannot agree. This umpire makes the final determination of value for your claim.
Our Insurance Appraisal Services
We offer a full suite of insurance appraisal services to make sure that your claim is presented in a convincing, evidence-based manner.
- Analyze – We begin by analyzing any and all claim-related materials, as well as supporting documentation like insurance write-ups, photos, videos, and other such information.
- Investigate – We dig deeper, using forensic analysis techniques and modern claim technology to reconstruct the incident that resulted in your insurance claim.
- Assess – Once we have collected all of the necessary evidence, we create our own damage assessments, and support our estimates with evidence gathered during the analysis and investigation phases.
- Consult – If further expertise is required, we can consult with engineers and technical specialists to ensure that we have all of the necessary information and testimony for our claim presentation.
- Present findings – As your insurance appraiser, we will present our findings to the other side and to the neutral arbiter to ensure that your claim is convincing and that we can recover the maximum possible payout.
Choose Left Tackle Consulting
At Left Tackle Consulting, we have more than 20 years of experience, and a fantastic track record for insurance appraisals. We are passionate about helping our customers fight back against insurance companies who seek to deny or minimize claims.
We fight for your rights, and with our depth of expertise, we make it easy to build a convincing, evidence-based case for your claim.
So don’t wait, and don’t choose just any insurance appraiser. Left Tackle Consulting is the best choice! Give us a call or contact us online to learn more about what we do, and get started.