Commercial Claims & Commercial Insurance Claims
If your business is destroyed by a natural disaster, or damaged significantly by flooding, hail damage, or another such incident, it may be difficult to understand the complexities of navigating your commercial insurance claim.
And it’s extremely important that, as a business owner, you get the help you need to maximize your insurance claim. Even a single minor oversight – such as not understanding the damages you’re entitled to for lost revenue – could result in unclaimed settlement money, and a significant impact on the future sustainability of your business.
At Left Tackle Consulting, our team of property and claims insurance adjusters can help you get the money to which you are entitled, and ensure that you can get your business back on track as soon as possible.
Understanding The Coverage You May Be Entitled To – Maximize Your Payout
We’ve been involved in the processing and acceptance of hundreds of commercial insurance claims, and have worked with major insurance companies of all sizes in Kansas, and all across America. We can help you understand the coverage you’re entitled to, such as:
- Loss of use/rents – If you own multiple buildings, this coverage protects you from loss of revenue, due to unusability or uninhabitability of buildings damaged by covered incidents.
- Business interruption – Business interruption coverage covers losses resulting from the cessation of business caused by a covered event, such as lost revenue and income.
- Extended coverage – Extended coverage helps “bridge the gap” between your income before a covered incident, and after a covered incident. It helps replace any income that may be lost, due to the fact that your business may need several months to recover to pre-incident income levels.
- Continuing expenses – This coverage helps pay for business costs that must be paid despite interruption or damage of property, such as payroll, interest on mortgages, and service contracts.
- Extra expenses – This covers “extra” expenses that would not be required if your property had not been damaged, such as additional rented office space.
Failing to maximize any one of these coverage benefits could mean that you miss out on a sizeable amount of money – money that you could use to get your business back on track and restore normal, day-to-day business operations.
That’s why it’s so important to work with a company like Left Tackle Consulting. We work with you to understand all of the benefits offered by your policy, and build an evidence-based claim that can help you get the money that you deserve from your insurance company.
Don’t Wait – And Don’t Go Through A Commercial Property Claim Alone!
Your insurance company will always seek to minimize their liability and payout. But with a property and claims adjuster like Left Tackle Consulting on your side, you can be sure that you’ll get every penny that you deserve – and get your business back on track.
So don’t wait. To learn more about what we do, and get a consultation for your claim, please give us a call today.
Contact Us Today